Saturday 2 May 2015

Supercolor by Pharrell Williams Review.


Supercolor Ray Purple 

Pharell William's new adidas supercolor trainers have been selling out everywhere, and seeing as I have two pairs, I thought I'd do a little review on them. 

I bought both pairs from Schuh, which have excellent service, and I'd totally recommend them for any shoes! 

Firstly, I'll talk about the sizing. I've found that these come up very big. I'm usually a 7.5/ 8 (UK size) or a 41 (EU size). I tried on the 8 in these (as I usually get an 8 in shoes) and they were huge, so I had to get the 7 which are plenty big enough for me. I've read a few other reviews online too, and most people have sized down in these. 

The leather on these is very soft, and the insole is very cushioned and comfortable. I've been wearing mine with socks, and haven't had any blisters or sore feet, so for comfort, they're very good. 

My orange ones are amazing. They're super comfortable, stylish and add a pop of colour to every outfit. I've had loads of comments on them, and they attract a lot of attention every time I wear them. They're also Noopy's favourite colour, so they're a big hit with him too. I absolutely love these trainers, and even though I rarely wear colour, I've found so many things to wear with them in my wardrobe. 

The Ray purple I've had a bit of a problem with. My first pair came apart at the toe, and I had to return them and get a replacement (no problems with this at Schuh). My new ones are a lot better, but they do seem to have come away a little at the front. I'm still wearing them, but am keeping a close eye on them, as if it does come away like my others, I'll have to return them. It's a real shame, and I think it's just an issue with the purple ones, as my orange ones are absolutely fine. I just hope my new purple ones don't come apart because they're sold out now, and I do really love them! 

There's 50 colours in the range, although most have sold out now, but adidas do this superstar style in the classic white colour too, if that's more your thing. I'm really loving my supercolors, and I think they're a great statement piece but they probably aren't for everyone!

Have you got any of the supercolors? 


No comments:

Post a Comment