Tuesday 25 August 2015

New York, Brooklyn.





Primark tee 
Primark suede flats 
Michael Kors mira satchel (TK Maxx)
Jewellery: Primark necklace, H&M bangle, Michael Kors watch, vintage rings
The Great Frog rings: small kudu, ghost warrior, rose

This is such a typical casual outfit for me. I just live in jeans & a t-shirt! I really liked the shape and style of this tee from Primark that I picked up last week ( Primark haul video coming Thursday). I paired it with my black joni jeans and my super-comfortable Primark suede flats which I showed in a previous haul. I'm also using a new bag - I got this gorgeous Michael Kors bag in TK Maxx and it was such a bargain! I believe the style is discontinued as I couldn't find it online but I love the style of this bag and it even came with a free purse! 
I've also got back into jewellery recently, and have been loving my new kudu ring from The Great Frog that I bought in London. I love how it looks with daintier pieces like my simple necklace and bangle which were super-affordable! 



4 comments:

  1. The rings are gorgeous! Love this look :) esp the MK bag!


    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! Must do somthin like this soon. X
    www.abibaldwin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete