Saturday 21 March 2015

The new Whistles bracelet.



I do love it when Grazia do their 25% off vouchers, and last time I had one for Whistles, I bought a bracelet and ring which I've worn loads, so when I got another voucher, and saw they had a similar bracelet this season, I decided to pick up another one. It was only £20 (£15 with the voucher) and it's really beautiful. I love how simple these are, and the quality is great. This particular one is quite fiddly to get on, but I do really love it! I wish Whistles other things were a little bit more affordable as they do have some lovely pieces! x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely bracelet and for only £15!

    Kathryn | Nimble Note

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was so pleased with it too! x

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful bracelet! I love whistles!

    ReplyDelete