Wednesday 8 April 2015

Current Drugstore Makeup Favourites.



L'Oreal Infallible matte foundation , Bourjois healthy balance powder, Maybelline Eye eraser concealer, Maybelline brow drama, Max Factor creme puff blush, Maybelline Gel eyeliner, Collection eyes uncovered nude grey palette.

So tomorrow's video is going to be a top 5 luxury makeup products, so I thought I'd counteract that with a drugstore favourites post. I've featured all of these in videos before, either in a haul, favourites or a GRWM, but haven't talked about them all on the blog!

I've been using the L'Oreal foundation now for about 3 weeks, and am absolutely loving it, I just wish it came in a lighter shade, as this one is slightly too dark for me. The application, finish and lasting power of this is really great, and it looks natural, which is always good!

The maybelline eye eraser has been in my everyday makeup for months now, the one in the picture is actually my new replacement that I'm just about to open! It's the perfect moisturising under-ehe concealer that covers dark circles, and lasts all day! I have really dry under-eyes as well, and this works perfectly for me.

To set everything, I've been using (and loving) the Bourjois healthy balance powder, which I can't believe I haven't tried sooner. It's a lot more affordable than the powders I'm used to using, and works just as well. Plus, it's a very skinny compact, with a really good mirror!

On my cheeks I've been loving the Max Factor creme puff blush, which I have a whole post on the blog comparing it to the Hourglass ambient lighting blushes.

I haven't used any gel liner for the last few days, but my favourite one is definitely the Maybelinne one. I use it with an angled brush, and find it super-easy to use. This one is the shade black gold, which is basically a shimmery black.

I couldn't not mention the gorgeous Collection nude palette in this post. I've written a post all about this, but it's just so great for the price!

What have you been loving from the drugstore recently?

4 comments:

  1. I actually love the brow drama! It's had mixed reviews but I think it works really well love the collection palette too! X

    Birthday celebrations outfit inspiration over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the max factor creme puff blushers. They are such good value and look beautiful on the skin. I also love the maybelline brow drama, tames my brows wonders!

    www.lizziebeautyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Me too, it's amazing especially for the price! x

      Delete