Tuesday 12 May 2015

Yoga


Some of you might already know I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment. I don't really know why I decided to do it, just on a random Wednesday night a few weeks ago I decided it was time to up the healthy eating and try yoga. So I found a Yoga with Adriene beginners video, and haven't stopped since. 

I'm currently doing Adriene's 30 days of yoga (currently on day 20), which I am enjoying (shock horror - fitness that I enjoy). I've never been sporty, I do like the gym but I find it so hard to fit into my life and also expensive. I've been doing yoga in the evenings before I start getting ready for bed as I find its a good time to stop working, and start relaxing. It's also half an hour a day where I don't do any work. 

I didn't think it would have much effect, but I'm feeling loads better for doing it, and have noticed that things are starting to get a little more toned. I've been losing weight now for about 3 years, and have come a long way since I started, and I feel like this is the next chapter for me. 

So, I'm keeping up with yoga, and am actually enjoying eating healthily - something that's really surprised me! I don't know how long it will last - but I'm hoping I can keep going and will hopefully feel better and better. 

If you're wondering where my yoga clothes and mat are from, then make sure to watch next Sunday's video which is going to be a haul! 

Have you tried any yoga? 

2 comments:

  1. I have tried yoga, and I really do like it. My problem is that I don't feel comfortable when I do it just due to my body in general. Hopefully I can try it again. Cute yoga outfit! :)

    thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel comfortable either, which is why I love doing the Yoga with Adriene as I can do it at home! :) x

      Delete