Thursday 19 May 2016

May Birchbox



Another great box from Birchbox this month! It was another 'choose your product' box, and you could select a Spectrum pink or purple beauty blender sponge - I went for the purple one, these sponges are great for applying foundation and cream products and give a really flawless finish, so I was glad to get another as mine is getting a bit worn now! 

I'm also excited to try the Ole Henriksen wipes as I've been hearing great reviews of these for a while now from other bloggers and you tubers. I think I might save them for my holiday though as they're in a handy travel-sized pack! 

I also got a mascara from eyeko - I've tried eyeliners from eyeko before but not their mascara so I'm excited to try this out! 

The puriskin resurfacing formula is a treatment for acne, age spots, scars, stretch marks, razor burns, bruises and cracks - this sounds like a great product to have incase of any injuries or breakouts! I'll definitely be giving this a go as I'm always injuring myself accidentally!! 

I also received the Philip Kingsley polishing balm for frizzy hair which is perfect for me as that's my hair type! I've tried Philip Kingsley products before and have always been really impressed so I'm excited to try this one too! 

Last but not least is a mini perfume sample (this was an extra and I'm glad it's not classed as a main product) from Givenchy. It's a really fruity and fresh scent thats quite summery - I really like it! 

I'd definitely recommend subscribing to Birchbox if you like trying new products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment