Tuesday 14 July 2015

Maybelline The Nudes Palette.





I love a good nude eyeshadow palette, so when I spotted this new one from Maybelline, I had to try it! A lot of the drugstore palettes can be a bit disappointing, but not this one! It has 12 shades including 5 mattes (which I've used in the photos above) and all of them are really pigmented, blend well and are easy to apply. There's also a mixture of warm and cool undertones, which is nice but the shades are mainly cool-toned. 

The palette does come with a little applicator which I never use, but other than that the packaging is good. It's nothing fancy or special, and it doesn't have a mirror. The palette is £9.99 which is a good price for an eyeshadow palette. The shades are all really wearable and the quality is also very high.

Overall I'm really pleased with this little palette and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the look you created. It's subtle but still definitive! : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! yeah I'm not very bold haha! x

      Delete