Sunday 8 May 2016

Port Sunlight





Jacket by Toxik3 (from TK Maxx) 

Brandy Melville t-shirt 



Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 

Yesterday I took my mum to a craft show in Port Sunlight and wasn't planning on taking any outfit photos, but it was such a nice location and a lovely sunny day, so here's my outfit! I haven't blogged regularly recently as I've had a lot on at work and am approaching my masters degree deadline, so please bear with me until I get back on track! 

Anyway, this jacket was a bargain find for only £16.99 in TK Maxx, I've never heard of the brand but I really loved the style and fit of this jacket, and I'm drawn to anything metallic. The rest of the outfit is really simple, and is my go-to casual kind of outfit! I've been using my LV speedy 30 a lot recently too - I really do love Louis Vuitton bags as they never go out of style. 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment