Wednesday 13 May 2015

May Birchbox


You know I love Birchbox, but this month's box is probably the best one I've had! It's a special box, which you can colour in (with the free pencil crayons) to de-stress - something I need to do! It was also a 'choose your sample' month - for which I chose a Wah London nail polish and got this gorgeous pale blue colour called Private Plane. I've tried this already and its a gorgeous shade. It was fully opaque in two coats, dried quickly and is lasting really well so far!

I also received the Jelly pong pong Caribbean Sun bronzer duo. It's a lovely little bronzer and blush but is quite fiddly as it's so small. It would be perfect for travelling though! I love getting makeup samples in my box so was pleased to see a matte lip stain in here! This one is from mirenesse which is a brand I've never heard of. This shade is called Syndney and although I haven't tried it yet, it looks a lovely colour, smells nice and the packaging is lovely! (I'll report back on my thoughts)

I also got a couple of hair product samples - the No.4 Reconstructing masque and the Parlor moisturising sea salt spray. I love trying new hair products, especially when they're things I actually use a lot. I love hair masks as I have dry hair, and other products I've tried from No. 4 have been really good. I've not heard of the Parlor by Jeff Chastain brand before but I love trying out salt sprays so am excited to give this one a go!

Last but not least is a whish body butter in almond - again travel size, but also a subtle reminder that I need to start prepping for the fake tan season!!

As I said, I'm so impressed with this month's box, especially as it arrived after I'd had a pretty terrible day last week. It really cheered me up!

2 comments:

  1. That little bronzer is so cute! Definitely want it in my makeup bag! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete