Monday 1 December 2014

#MAAfterDark Manchester Arndale After Dark Blogger Event


















Chatting to the lovely Victoria! 





















 Getting my hair done by the lovely Bethany (mid conversation about how thick my hair is!) 















 Me still getting my hair done, and the lovely Georgie having her makeup done! 

(photos from LFJ PR)



















Me & the gorgeous Victoria! 






































With Jen!
































With Irena and Emma













































CLICK HERE  to visit my Youtube channel and subscribe for more blogs!

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the Manchester Arndale After Dark Party. I had such an amazing night, and met so many lovely bloggers, including the fabulous Victoria from Inthefrow, who is absolutely lovely! I also had my hair and makeup done by a  very talented hairstylist and makeup artist, and my hair has never looked so good! I'm writing this now on Sunday, and my hair is still curled!! 
I also got the chance to choose a perfect party dress & outfit from Evans! And I chose this dress from Lovedrobe, and this gorgeous velvet jacket. The dress has amazing embroidered gold detailing, and a tulle skirt - very Carrie Bradshaw esque! I really love the shape of this dress, as I always find skater dresses are so flattering on my hourglass shape. I accessorised with tights (mainly because I had a big bruise on my leg!), an ASOS clutch, and my Door knock 45 Louboutins. I was really pleased with my look, and I think it's very timeless - something you could definitely wear again and again! I know already I'll get so much use out of the jacket, as it will go so nicely with my graduation dress too! My dress sadly didn't make the top 10, but you can vote for your favourite in the top 10 to be in with a chance of winning the dress! 
I think to be honest, all the dresses were gorgeous, and everyone looked amazing (as you can see in the top picture). The judges had a difficult task choosing a top ten, I don't think I could have chosen a top ten! I had a fabulous evening, and it was amazing to be surrounded with so many lovely like-minded people. I can't wait to meet them all again (hopefully soon!) 
And I couldn't not mention the fabulous Dominic from Dom n Ink who drew this amazing illustration of me. You can see the whole illustration from start to finish in my vlog! I'm so impressed with it, and it's now pride of place on my wall, so you'll probably be seeing it in videos soon! On the topic of that, I do hope you enjoyed my vlog of the event, as vlogmas videos will being tomorrow! 
In the goody bag were some Mulled Wine truffles from Hotel Chocolat, which I can tell you now, are missing quite a few from the box! They're delicious! 
So if you're looking for the perfect outfit for the party season, head to Manchester Arndale,as there's so much choice, you're bound to find something amazing! There's also loads of great shoe shops (Kurt Geiger, office, Dr Martens) so you can get everything you need all in one place! 
I hope you enjoyed this post, I certainly had an amazing night, thank you again to everyone who made it such a fabulous evening! xx

*The dress and jacket were kindly gifted to me by Manchester Arndale. I was allocated Evans clothing, but the dress and jacket were of my own choosing. As always, all opinions are my own, and I would never recommend anything I didn't believe in. The photos are from LFJ PR and I have full permission to use them in this post. 

4 comments:

  1. great post and vlog! It was such a good evening and I'm really glad I got to meet you :) Hope to see you at something again in future!

    she dreams

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it was lovely to meet you too! yes hope to meet you again soon! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I noticed your blog through In The Frows Youtube vlog :) looks like you had a great night! love the photos too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! It was great thank you and so lovely to meet Victoria! x

      Delete