Saturday 9 May 2015

Bank holiday OOTD.




H&M Coachella Kimono (sold out) 
Wildfox tshirt (old) 
Warehouse jeans 
Louis Vuitton speedy 30 bag

So the weather wasn't great at the Bank holiday weekend, and I didn't do anything special but I did manage to take some outfit pictures. Apologies for the slight squinting - I'm terrible for it! This is just a super casual outfit, and I can't stop wearing my orange trainers as I love them and they add interest to any outfit. I've not worn this H&M Coachella kimono before but I do like kimonos, especially seeing as I don't like my arms! 
I hope you've all had a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved everything in the H&M Coachella collection, no wonder it's all sold out! Adore the orange twist, really makes it all interesting. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was a good collection!! Thank you! :) x

      Delete