Saturday 11 April 2015

New hair.



I should have probably used the cliche title: Short hair. Don't care. But the thing is, I do care about my hair, a lot.

I've been debating going shorter on and off for over a year now, and I keep chickening out and keeping it long. I loved my long hair, but I found it so difficult to style as my hair is very thick, course and is hard to style generally. This is the shortest I've had my hair in a long time, I had a bob when I was a lot younger, but I wanted more of a long bob that still gave me plenty of styling options, including a messy bun for those days when I just haven't got time.

I went to a new hairdressers after much thinking and reading reviews I went to Toni&Guy on Mosley street (Manchester). My hairdresser was Beth and she was brilliant, she did both my colour and cut and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I'd taken loads of pictures of cuts, colours and styles and she did exactly what I asked for. I normally come out of a salon thinking 'It's okay' but not this time, I was really pleased with my hair, and didn't feel like I needed to re-do it, or anything like I usually do. If you're in Manchester, I'd highly recommend Beth and the Mosley st salon.

I've curled it a little bit in these photos as it had dropped a little overnight. I used my Lee Stafford wave wand just to create some messy waves.

My cut is all one length, but the ends have been chopped in a little so that the ends aren't too blunt. My colour is all over highlights done with a bleach, and a natural blonde shade (very similar to my natural colour). The highlights are very fine, and I have them all over. I've also had a toner on it to give it that ashy look, that I've wanted for so long!

I couldn't be more pleased with my hair, which is definitely a first for me!

What do you think of my new hair? x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya! I have been reading your blog and I think it is awesome so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award Tag!
    Click on this link for the entry information:
    http://www.prettyinpeeptoes.com/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html
    Love
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete