Tuesday 24 March 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey Palette




These new Collection eyeshadow palettes have been getting quite a bit of attention recently in the blogger world, so of course I wanted to see what all the fuss was about! I already own (and was impressed with) the Little Mix neutral palette that was limited edition, so was very happy to see that they'd released some more. 

At my local superdrug they only had this one in-stock, but at £3.99 (sometimes £2.99 on offer) I would have probably picked up them all! 

I used this palette in my GRWM With New Products Video if you want to see it on, but the shadows are so pigmented! They're easily as good as Urban Decay shadows, which these palettes are a great dupe for. 

The only thing I don't really like it the sponge applicator that the palette comes with and the packaging, but for the super-cheap price, you can't really complain! 

I also think that these palettes are perfect if you're just getting into makeup as they're good quality, have a great selection of wearable shades, and are super affordable! 

Have you tried any of the new Collection palettes yet? x 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these but slowly but surely, Collection is really starting to impress me! I used to think it was quite a cheap brand but they're really pulling it out of the bag!
    I'm going to have to take a look at one!
    Love, Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are coming out with some great products at the moment! I really want to try some of their other palettes now! x

      Delete
  2. Wow this definitely looks like a great dupe for the naked palettes. I'll have to check it out seeing as it's so cheap!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete