Saturday 29 August 2015

Weekly Roundup #8


Well this week has been the last week of my Summer and I honestly don't know where it's gone! I saw Paper Towns on Wednesday with my cousins and really enjoyed it. I was curious to see what Cara Delevingne was like as an actress and she was great. The film itself was good too, a strange storyline but one that was really interesting - a good escapism film and I'd definitely recommend going to see it! 

I've also watched two films on Netflix this week (how exciting is my life?!): The Oranges and Love, Rosie. Both were really good and I'd recommend either. The Oranges was more of an unusual film (with a bit of a Christmas bit in the middle) and Love, Rosie was an emotional romantic film. I was feeling weirdly christmassy after watching the Oranges, so I used up a Christmas bath bomb and lit a Christmas candle (although I didn't share on Instagram as Christmas in August isn't really a thing...)

In other news, I've re-done my gel nails using a new shade called 'Love those Baby blues' which is a gorgeous blue shade. The selfie was taken when I was filming Sunday's August favourites video because you just gotta make use of good lighting! 

I'm also starting my new job (officially) this week (I'm a teacher) which is a new thing for me and I should be able to stick to my usual schedule, but please forgive me if replying to comments and things takes a little longer. I'm also not sure whether I'll continue these weekly posts as I don't know if I'll actually be doing anything worth blogging about! So I may just do them as and when and post another outfit/beauty post if not. 

I hope you've all had a great summer, and good luck to all of you going back to school/college/uni/work! x 

2 comments:

  1. I love your style and YouTube channel. You should do an outfits of the week post to share your work wardrobe - I'm a secondary school teacher so good luck with the new job, you'll be great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm so glad you like them! Aw thank you - it's going well so far! Thanks - I'll try and do something like that soon! (I did do a smart Lookbook a few months ago if you haven't seen it! - on my YT channel!) x

      Delete