Saturday 23 May 2015

Friday's WOMF and Chinese food.








Sorry that today's post is a little late! It's been a hectic week! 
Last night I went out for a Chinese with friends, and although the food wasn't amazing, it was nice and was a good night catching up with my friends, so I thought I'd share it with you! 

I also haven't done a What's on my face post in years, so I thought I'd also do that as part of today's post. The pictures are just from my phone as I didn't take my big camera and I don't have a smaller one apart from my go pro, so the quality isn't amazing but you get the gist! 

My makeup: Origins vitazing, L'Oreal infallible matte foundation, Rimmel wake me up concealer, Maybelline eye eraser concealer, Bourjois healthy balance powder, Anastasia contour kit, NARS smudge proof eyeshadow primer, Too Faced Natural eyes palette, Maybelline gel eyeliner, Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Khol black liner, Benefit they're real mascara, Clinique bottom lash mascara, Maybelline brow drama. I also added Burberry lipstick in pink heather after, but in the photos I'm just wearing lip balm. 

As for the food I had vegetable soup, satay tofu and egg fried rice and chocolate flake ice cream for dessert. It was nice but I'm now back on my healthy eating! If you'd like to see what I eat in a day, Thursday's video will show you! 

I hope you all have a brilliant bank holiday weekend, and don't forget I have new videos every Sunday and Thursday, and new blog posts every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday! x 


No comments:

Post a Comment