Wednesday 4 February 2015

Karl Lagerfeld Bag Collection



















If you've seen my January Favourites video, you'll have noticed this new Karl Lagerfeld shopper bag, that I picked up from TK Maxx. It was a complete bargain, and you all know I love KL, so naturally, I couldn't resist it!

It's from the same collection as my KARL embossed bag, which I bought from Harvey Nichols back around September time I think, and actually paid more for than the bigger one at TK Maxx. I've photographed both so that you can see the differences between them!

Now I've never found Karl Lagerfeld in TK Maxx before, but I was so glad to find this bag in there! It's actually huge, and can fit loads of stuff in, so will be perfect for a day out, or if I need to take my camera, Laptop or iPad somewhere. You could also use it for work too, but I have a thing about putting my nice bags on the floor!

I absolutely love the Zip detailing on my new bag, which is similar to the sides of my little Karl bag, but I think the two are different enough! The smaller bag also doesn't fasten at the top (it has a zipped pocket inside), whereas the bigger one has a zipper all the way across the top of the bag. There are pockets inside both bags, and the lining is exactly the same.

I'm thinking of doing a What's in my Bag video featuring one of these, so if you're interested in that, be sure to let me know!

I've looked online to find both bags and they seem to be out of stock everywhere, but I'd have a look in TK Maxx if you are looking for them, as you never know what gems you'll find in there!

What do you think of my new bag? x

No comments:

Post a Comment