Saturday 7 February 2015

Favourite Face Masks.


















I've mentioned these masks a lot over on my Youtube channel but I thought I'd dedicate a post to them!

Firstly, the Aesop parsley seed mask. This has been a favourite of mine for a long time now, it's perfect for blemishes, acne, blocked pores and oily skin. It also does wonders for the texture of my skin and just generally clears it up and leaves it looking fresh and healthy. The scent is very herby and smells 'healthy' if that makes sense, which is kind of a recurring theme for all of these masks!

The Eve Lom Rescue mask is a good all-rounder. It's the most expensive of the bunch, and I find it doesn't make a big difference for spots. However, it's really good for cleaning the skin, and is very effective at exfoliating the skin. The scent is herbal and quite strong, but I really like this one, I wasn't sure at first, but through determination to use it up (and not waste my money) I've actually grown to love it!

The origins Clear improvement mask and the Out of Trouble mask, are both excellent for blocked pores, breakouts, redness (from acne/breakouts) and improving skin texture. I alternate between these two regularly and can't pick a favourite really. They're both scented really herbal, which I find relaxing, and both make a massive improvement to my skin. If you're struggling with breakouts, I'd definitely recommend these.

Last but not least is the Origins Overnight Drink Up intensive mask. This one I use after I've used any of the other 4. You apply it to clean skin, and leave it overnight. I usually apply an acne cream in the evenings (more as a prevention than anything else) but I don't use that when I use this mask. The mask is basically a very intense moisturiser and leaves my skin feeling super soft and looking amazing. It doesn't break me out or anything either, and has a beautiful citrus scent. The only thing that might be a negative is that it can feel a little bit greasy on the skin, but I personally don't mind that as I love the results so much!

What are your favourite masks?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Origins clear improvement mask!

    ReplyDelete