Tuesday 17 February 2015

An Italian meal with friends.






















I had a lovely catchup with friends last week over dinner at Monte Cristo, which is a local(ish) Italian restaurant. Seeing as I'm experimenting with more lifestyle posts, I decided to take a few photos on my phone to share with you all! I really enjoy going out for meals, and it's such a lovely way to meet friends I don't see very often.

I had a starter of Garlic bread with cheese which I shared as it was huge, but delicious! For my main, I went with the vegetarian pizza with added black olives. I'm a huge pizza fan, and I always have either a margarita, or a vegetable pizza and always black olives, as I love them! For desert, as the calories had already gone out of the window after all the pizza, I went with the chocolate waffle, which was more of an ice cream dessert, but still delicious!

Italian is actually my favourite cuisine, and I'm always happy to go out for an Italian meal!

Hope you're all having a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment