Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Great Frog Wishlist.


















After my posts on my new ring from The Great Frog, and my most worn jewellery, you might have gathered that I'm a little bit obsessed with TGF, so I decided to put together a wishlist of some of my other favourite pieces from there. This post isn't sponsored at all - I just really love their jewellery! 

I'm thinking the cat ring will be nice as a little finger ring because it's really cute, the bull is so detailed, and I love that it's not a skull version as it's a bit different. The goat head bangle is right up my street, as I love simple bangles, and it would match nicely with the rings! 

The rose ring is a more elegant option I think, but is still a lovely statement piece. The little rose band would make a lovely thumb ring, or just a ring to layer up with some of my other favourites. Last but not least, the small kudu ring, which sunbeamsjess made me fall in love with. It's really big, but I'm a big fan of it! 

I can't wait to add to my Great Frog collection, but I still haven't decided which piece will be next! What do you think? x

No comments:

Post a Comment