Wednesday 18 February 2015

Mr Selfridge Costumes.






































I went to a craft fair a couple of weeks ago, and randomly came across a Mr Selfridge costumes exhibition. It was a totally random thing to find at a craft fair, but I love the Mr Selfridge series, and love seeing costumes, especially from period dramas, as they're my favourite!
I don't normally blog about costumes or anything, but these were really amazing, and I couldn't resist taking a few photos to share with you all!
These costumes are all from past seasons, and are from the main characters: Mr Selfridge, Rose Selfridge, Lady Loxley, Agnes Towler, Kitty and I can't remember who the fur one belonged to! The costumes are so beautifully made, and look really authentic too!
The costumes also looked really well-worn too!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos of the costumes, I certainly enjoyed looking at them! If not, don't worry, I'm not turning into a costume blogger, it's just a one off!
Hope you're all having a great week so far! x

No comments:

Post a Comment