Saturday 21 February 2015

Tom Ford Coco Ravish.























Tom Ford lipsticks are probably the most expensive and most luxurious lipsticks you can buy. At £37 each they are certainly not something I buy a lot, but when I do, it's always a good day.

I've only ever owned one TF lipstick before in the shade Nude Vanille. I bought it when I was in Liverpool for a uni trip, and to cut a long story short, it had been a stressful day, and I wanted a treat. I've worn it a lot since then, and always think to myself that it's my new favourite lipstick.

So when I was on a mission for a brown lipstick, and MAC were all sold out, I found myself at the Tom Ford counter, and picked up Coco Ravish, which is a beautiful pinky brown shade. The formula and scent are exactly the same as Nude Vanille, as is the lovely TF engraving on the tip of the lipstick.

The shade itself is exactly what I wanted, and I've been obsessed with it ever since I bought it!
The photographs give an idea of what it looks like on, but don't quite do it justice!

Have you got any Tom Ford lipsticks in your collection? x

1 comment:

  1. Not a type of shade I would normally go for, but it does look lovely on you x
    Angelika ♥
    BurningBlonde

    ReplyDelete