Saturday 14 February 2015

Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer.


















I've been wanting to try the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer for a while now, as I always see and hear other bloggers using and raving about it. However, it's not a cheap product at £29, and I only decided to get it as my Birchbox points had mounted up and I'd got £20 to spend in their online shop.

Firstly, you get a lot of product with this (50ml) and you only need a little bit when you use it. I go through phases of using a primer, and I tend to flick between using one and not. I haven't noticed a huge amount of increased longevity with this primer, but what I have noticed is how smooth my skin looks when I've used this.

Even though it's oil free, the formula isn't at all drying and is perfect for my sensitive combination skin. It works really well at keeping the shine away, and gives the perfect base for almost any foundation. Basically, this primer just makes your skin look and feel great.

Recently I've not been using any foundation, and have been just using this, my Origins Vitazing moisturiser, concealer, and my NARS translucent powder, which I've really been enjoying as my skin has been weirdly clear recently. I've been loving the combination as it looks incredibly natural and lasts really well throughout the day.

I've always been impressed with Laura Mercier products, and this one hasn't let me down either!

Ps. Happy Valentine's day!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment