Wednesday 30 December 2015

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.






Another Christmas Gift today - the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I've owned the Naked Basics 2 palette for a while now, but still felt that I wanted to try the original, so I'm so glad I got this for Christmas. Even though I've been experimenting with silver and grey shades recently, neutrals are still very much my thing, and you can never have enough eyeshadow palettes right? 

The palette has 6 shades - 1 shimmer and 5 matte. I'm wearing venus, wos, naked2 and faint in the photo above, along with my Gosh extreme liquid liner in bronze (from the press tent blogger review box), Charlotte Tilbury black liner (on tightline), essence bronze liner (on waterline), makeup forever mascara, and clinique bottom lash mascara. My lipstick is from Kiko, and the base routine is the same as last sunday's Silver Sparkle GRWM video. 

All of the shades are really pigmented, blend easily and work together really well, just as you'd expect from Urban Decay - their eyeshadows are definitely one of the best on the market. 

The Naked Basics palette is perfect for everyday looks, and because it's so small, it'd be good for travelling too. I also find the basics palettes really useful for mixing with other eyeshadows and palettes that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment