Tuesday 15 December 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms





How adorable are these mini lipsticks? These mini lipstick charms are one of the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas gift sets this year, and were an early Christmas present from my mum. 

They're very mini, and quite a lot smaller than I expected, but are the perfect size for in a clutch bag or for trying out the different colours. 

All three lipsticks are from the KISSING range (non-matte) and are in the shades Penelope pink, Bitch perfect and So Marilyn. (two pinks and one red) All the shades are very wearable, and although I'm more of a nude lipstick person, the red is a very Christmassy shade and is a lovely colour. I already own the full size of Penelope Pink which is one of my most used lipsticks, and Bitch perfect is a slightly deeper pink that I really like. 

I think these lipstick charms are a lovely little gift/ stocking filler as it's a great way to try out the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks before committing to a full size. They are quite expensive (£29) but as usual with Charlotte Tilbury, they're very high quality, and the packaging is beautiful. 

The lipstick charms also come with a ribbon attached, so you could hang them on the tree if you wanted to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment