Tuesday 29 December 2015

Made by Millie Mackintosh



Made by Millie Mackintosh was one of my Christmas presents this year (What I got for Christmas video will be up on Thursday) and I've already read most of it!

I've been a fan of Millie Mackintosh for a very long time, and have followed her from Made in Chelsea to her blog and was so excited when she released her book. I decided to put it on my Christmas wishlist, as I love getting books for Christmas.

It takes the usual format of blogger/celebrity books and includes sections on Millie's life, style, beauty, food, travelling and fitness. What's different about this book, and what I really love, is that it's not a list of rules or instructions on how to do things that are pretty simple anyway. It's all written from Millie's perspective and is about the things she does, how she does them, and how they work for her.

I found the book really interesting, and I know it's something I'll refer back to, particularly for the recipes, fitness exercises, and beauty tips. Unlike many other similar books I've read, Millie's book has taught me the most new things, and also includes some of Millie's favourite places to go for beauty treatments, shopping and food.

Made is quite an inspiring book, and if you're looking to improve your fitness, change your style, eat healthier or improve your beauty routine, this book is a very good place to start. Particularly if you're making new years resolutions - I'd have a read of this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment