Saturday 5 December 2015

The Press Tent Event 30/11/15
















Last Monday I attended #thepresstentevent which was a lovely event held by The Press Tent in Manchester's Northern Quarter at Yard & Coop (a really nice fox-themed restaurant). I really enjoyed the event and had a great time catching up with blogger friends and meeting new ones! 
There were lots of little brand stalls including Rock on RubyArtsynibsNickyrocketsLiquor 43, Depop, What Emma Did boutique and Jennifique beauty. Dom and Ink was also there, and he drew me another lovely illustration, and he also has a new collection with Rock on Ruby which is amazing so go and check it out! I picked up a few bits which will be appearing in videos and on the blog soon! 
I also had my nails done in purple glitter shellac by Jennifique Beauty at the event and I absolutely love them! I also got a quote written in Calligraphy by artsynibs, and lots of free nibbles and sweets! 
I had a great time at the event and it was great to see loads of brands that are usually online-only. Most of the brands were run by fellow bloggers too! 
If you're a fellow blogger, I'd highly recommend signing up to The Press Tent as the event was really good, and the organisers were so lovely and helpful! They also gave me a code for a free UBER ride which was a great taxi service - I'd highly recommend them! 
I also came away with a Blogger's review box, which I'll be unboxing on my Youtube channel tomorrow, although you can see a sneak peek in the picture above! 
Big Thanks to The Press Tent for inviting me to the event!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment