Tuesday 22 December 2015

New Bed.



I don't normally post about home-related things, but I thought I'd share my new bed and bedding. I had a bit of a drama last week - I'd ordered a new bed from Argos on Black Friday, and to cut a long story short, it never arrived resulting in a week sleeping on the floor as my old bed had already been got rid of. I got my new bed from a local company who delivered it the next day in the end. Moral of the story - never order anything from Argos! 

My bedding is from Primark and is a brushed cotton fabric so is really soft and cosy. I chose this neutral gray winter print bedding and it was £18 for the set. The star cushion is also from Primark and was £5 and is a lovely faux leather and memory foam cushion. The fleecy star throw is from George at ASDA and was £6. My sheets and pillows were from Dunelm as it's hard to find sheets to fit my bed (its a small double/120cm) - but Dunelm have practically every colour of them. 

Anyway - I hope some of you found this interesting/useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment