Wednesday 16 December 2015

December Birchbag



I'm so happy that Birchbox have brought out another Birchbag this month. Back in July the products came in a clear plastic makeup bag (that I still use in my work bag) and I much preferred it to the usual box. December's products came in this gorgeous green velvet, faux leather a gold glitter clutch bag, which is perfect for Christmas parties. The bag just adds so much more value to the subscription price (£12.95 including P&P) 

The products this month are really good too! A full size lipstick from Model Co in a Christmas red shade (stiletto), two mini benefit samples (they're real liner and puffoff), a mini Ciate nail polish (iced frappe), an Elemis day cream, Roloxin face mask and a Skin&Co shower gel. 

There's not a single product in this month's bag that I won't use! I'm so happy to see luxury brands like Elemis, Ciate and Benefit in my box too! All the products are good sizes (lipstick is full size) so will last me well over the festive period. 

I'm super pleased with my Birchbag this month. I'd definitely recommend subscribing if you like the idea of trying new products each month. As with all subscriptions, some months are better than others, but I always like most of the products I get. 

Birchbox subscription would be a great Christmas Gift for a beauty lover, and they also have a home box, mens box, caudalie box  and selfridges box available! 

I definitely think Birchbox has been really good this year, and I'm excited to see what comes in my 2016 boxes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment