Wednesday 1 July 2015

Berry & Almond Butter smoothie



Here's another of my favourite smoothie recipes! 
I haven't posted any new recipes for a little while - but this is my current favourite for breakfast time. This one is better as soon as you've made it, as it does go a little thick if you don't drink it straight away. 

Ingredients (based on nutribullet cup - if using another blender, use the drinking glass as a measure) 

1/2 cup spinach
1 banana 
handful of frozen berries (mine are black forest) 
Desert spoon of chia seeds
Tablespoon of oats
Desert spoon of almond butter
Coconut milk 
& just blend together! 

Smoothies are so easy to make, and I usually have mine for breakfast as it's super quick and I can take it with me if I'm in a rush. It's also a great way to get loads of nutrients quickly, and keeps you full until lunch time (honestly!) 

Hope you enjoy the recipe if you decide to make it yourself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment