Wednesday 15 July 2015

July Birchbox.



Birchbox have done it again! Another amazing month! July's birch box comes in a bag, which is a clear clutch bag with a faux-leather pocket inside. It's such a lovely little makeup bag which is perfect for Summer (and you lucky people that are going on holiday - sadly I'm not). I hope that Birchbox do more of these bags as I was really impressed with it, and it also fit through the letterbox which meant I didn't have to go and pick up the parcel from the neighbours. 

I got a great selection of products too - Birchbox seem to have really upped their game this month! I got the pop beauty eyeshadow trio which is a gorgeous peachy brown shade (right up my street), the Benefit dream screen (an SPF - also really handy for the Summer), Cowshed cow pat hand cream which is a lovely hand cream and a great travel/handbag size, Unani aloe vera body treatment which I haven't tried yet but is for soothing sunburn, balance me congested skin serum which I'm very excited to try as there aren't many serums for congested skin, and the Barely prep, blog & blend sponge which is a like a baby Beauty Blender. 

I'm so pleased with my selection of products this month, and the value of the products is a lot more than the subscription price - Birchbox just keeps getting better and better! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment