Saturday 18 July 2015

Weekly Roundup #2


This week has been a bit of a roller coaster really, I turned 23 on Monday, got a job on Wednesday (that I applied for on Monday) and I'm feeling much more positive about things, although it hasn't all really sunk in yet. 

Birthday
I didn't have the best time being 22 so was a bit anxious about turning 23 (silly isn't it) but honestly it hasn't bothered me. I didn't do anything much - just went shopping to the Trafford centre with my mum and celebrated by eating WAY too much cake! The cupcakes went, and so did the actual cake! (so naughty!!)

Shopping
Speaking of the Trafford Centre, Missguided have a little selection in Selfridges and I picked up some great things. I then made a massive order from their £5 sale, and a HUGE parcel arrived for me on Wednesday. I'll definitely be doing a haul video, although I'm thinking of changing my YT channel a bit, I'm not sure if my videos are getting a bit boring and predictable!? Anyway, I'd highly recommend checking out their sale as there are some A-mazing bargains!

JustFab July
I got two pairs of shoes from JustFab this month, both of which I love and will show you properly in a post next week but for now, theres a sneak peek of the flats I got in the outfit photo above! 

Music
After I said last week I was loving Years and Years, I picked up their album for the car and also Everything Everything's new album. They're a little weird but I really like their music, particularly Spring/Sun/Winter/Dread (listen to it- it's great). 

New Job
I finally managed to secure myself a job for next year! I've finished my PGCE (a postgrad teaching qualification if you didn't know) with top marks, and have got my first teaching job at a really nice school. I'm so pleased and relieved, and finally feel like I can enjoy my summer now!  As for the summer, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet as I didn't plan anything as I wanted to wait till I knew what I was doing in September! 

I hope you've all had a great week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment