Wednesday 22 July 2015

Faux-suede Co-ord




River Island cardigan (old) 


I don't usually wear skirts very often, but I've decided to experiment a bit more with my style and seeing as I managed to get this one for £5 in the missguided sale, I thought, why not? I mentioned in my haul video that it was a big big on the waist, so I got my mum to alter it for me and take it in. I decided not to go down a size as I thought it may be a bit tight on the hips. It fits really well now, and I'm really pleased with it. I'm also wearing the matching crop top, which is another unusual thing for me! I am wearing a cardigan though as it was a bit chilly and you all know I hate my arms! 
My shoes are this month's pick from JustFab and I really love them! I've worn them a couple of times now and even though they are a 4" heel, they're very comfortable and easy to walk in. I paired them with this outfit as I liked the suede textures together, and I think these co-ord outfits just don't look right with flats. 
I hope you're all having a great week! 
  

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and love the shoes!
    What a bargain that skirt was! I always forget to look on misguided

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou!! it was - I'm obsessed with them at the moment!

      Delete