Tuesday 7 July 2015

Louboutin Scarabee III Nail polish.





How gorgeous is this nail polish? I haven't tried any of the Louboutin nail polishes before, as they're expensive (£36 each) and I usually wear my Red Carpet Manicure gel polishes. However, when I bought my latest pair of Louboutin shoes, my mum treated me to a nail polish. I chose this shade from the new Scarabee collection (when I bought this the collection had been out less than a week). This shade is a gold with green undertones, and is the most beautiful bronze glitter. The shade looks different depending on the lighting, but is absolutely stunning. The shade is described as 'Copper bronze' which is pretty accurate. I've never seen or owned a polish this shade, it's such a unique colour. 

The polish was very easy to apply. The brush is quite narrow, but the long handle makes application easy, and also helps to keep things neat as the brush is quite precise. If you don't like narrow brushes, you might not like these, but it didn't bother me. As for the formulation, it applies very evenly. I have two coats on in the picture, but one coat gave a nice sheer coverage. Alone, the polish is nice and shiny, but I did apply a top coat just for longevity. 

The polish does last well on the nails, obviously not as long as gel polish, but is definitely long wearing for a regular nail polish. 

My overall thoughts? This polish is definitely luxury, and is a stunning shade that I'd definitely recommend. Not sure I'd pay £36 for some of the more 'normal' colours though. 

Have you tried any of the Louboutin nail polishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment