Wednesday 18 March 2015

March Birchbox


I do love getting my Birchbox each month! This month's box is in collaboration with Habitat (also contains a voucher) and has the usual selection of beauty products as well as a cute little 'here's the plan' notebook. 

I'm trying a sample of Benefit's Roller Lash at the moment, and am liking it so far, so I'm glad to have another. You could actually choose your sample of any Benefit mascara this month, but seeing as I already have and love They're real, I thought I'd go for another Roller lash. 

I'm  always happy to see Philip Kingsley products in my box, and this smooth cream sounds like it's right up my alley. I also got a sample of the Janjira facial scrub cleanser, a tan organic tan (which I'll probably try when it gets a little warmer, a Catherine Malandrino fragrance sample, and a book sample of A Perfect Heritage by Penny Vincenzi

I love the variety you get with Birchbox. It's great to get book samples, mini notebooks and sometimes they have food things in too! I can't wait for next month's box as there was a sneak peek card in mentioning Laura Mercier! 



*Not sponsored. Some links are affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment