Saturday 7 March 2015

The Grimm Tag.


























Seeing as I've become obsessed with GRIMM, I thought I'd continue the TV blog posts by starting a Grimm tag. If you're a blogger too, I tag you to do the Grimm tag, and be sure to tweet me your links if you do! (@nellyandnoopy)

Q1.  Favourite Wesen?
I think my favourite has to be the Hexenbiest I think, even though they're evil! I also like Fuchsbau and the Musai.

Q2. Favourite non-wesen character?
It has to be Nick. He's the main character, but has been my favourite since the first episode!

Q3. Favourite wesen character?
Monroe. His friendship with Nick is so great to watch, and he's just a generally nice guy. He also has some of the best lines!

Q4. Which wesen would you be?
A Hexenbiest. They're powerful, have incredible beauty in real life and I think are probably the most interesting wesen. Plus I've always fancied myself as a bit of a witch!

Q5. Favourite quote?
Monroe in the Big Foot episode: "Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two."

Q6. Wesen you fear the most?
They're all pretty scary at times, but I certainly wouldn't want to find The Baron (Voodoo man) as he was really freaky!

Q7. Favourite couple?
Nick and Juliette, although I got annoyed with how Juliette treated Nick when she'd lost her memories!
Runner up has to be Monroe and Rosalee

Q8. Portland vs. Vienna?
Vienna is such a beautiful place, but I think Portland would be much safer as the Royals just seem like pure evil!

Q9. Would you rather be a Grimm or a Wesen?
I'd rather be a Grimm, they're more interesting, and feared by all the wesen, so you have a better chance of staying alive! Plus they're incredibly powerful, and seem to get the best of both worlds, well Nick does anyway!

Q10. Favourite season/ episode?
I made this question hard! I can't actually choose, I'm currently watching season 3, and have genuinely loved every episode so far! My least favourite was 2x22 as I really didn't like that Voodoo man!

I'd love to know your answers to the Grimm Tag! Be sure to tweet me your links if you do it! x



No comments:

Post a Comment