Tuesday 3 March 2015

Quite Natural.

















I'm a big fan of the Painterly paint pot by MAC, and use it pretty much everyday as a base for eyeshadow.  I've been looking for a brown cream eyeshadow for a while, and when I spotted this Quite Natural paint pot in one of sunbeamsjess's videos, I knew it was what I'd been looking for. 

I ordered this paint pot with a couple more items, which you can see in a haul video that's coming your way on Thursday. 

This paint pot is a  beautiful warm brown tone, that looks, as the name would suggest, quite natural. It's very easy to apply (I just used my fingers), lasts really well, and of course can be used alone (as I have in the picture) or as a base for other shadows. The colour is quite subtle but could easily be intensified by using something like the Burberry Chestnut eyeshadow over it. 

I really love the look of this paint pot with a simple winged eyeliner, which has been my go-to look recently. 

Have you tried any of the MAC paint pots? x


No comments:

Post a Comment