Thursday 26 March 2015

Hairspiration.

 

 

 




















(all pictures from pinterest) 

Firstly, apologies that there isn't a video today. Some of you might know already but I've been ill with laryngitis, which basically means I haven't been able to speak for just under a week. I managed to get a video up on Sunday, but haven't been well enough to film one for today. I am on the mend now and will be filming again at the weekend, so be rest assured that this is a one-off thing.

Anyway, onto the actual post!

It's almost time for me to get my hair done again. I last had it done just before Christmas, and my roots are starting to show again, and it's getting knotty again. I've been considering going shorter for a while now, but I'm not sure if I should actually do it.

I was browsing pinterest and found these pictures, I've been thinking of going for a long bob/mid length cut that's a more natural blonde, but then think do I want to grow my hair long? My hair is currently at what I call a weird length. It's not long (to me) but isn't short either. I've had this debate for the last about 4 haircuts now and don't know whether I should be brave and go for it, or whether to just stick with my longer hair!

The other thing is my hair is really thick and is difficult to style, and it's got to the length now that it gives me headaches if I wear it up too much, but I'm wondering if a shorter 'do would be hard to style.

Are any of you considering the chop too? x


No comments:

Post a Comment