Tuesday 10 March 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Awards Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Lizzy to do the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Awards Tag, so here we go!
I tag Catarina  , Jess , Rhiannon, Meg and Becky

1. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Definitely dogs!

2. What beauty advice would you give your past self? 
Leave the eyeliner alone, don't pluck your eyebrows into the thin trend, and stay away from the dark brown hair dye, you really don't suit it. 

3. Where's your favourite place to shop for clothes? 
This is hard! Topshop, Urban Outfitters, New Look, Primark, H&M  and ASOS are some of my favourites

4. Bright or nude lip?
I'm a nude or a dark kind of person although occasionally I go for a brighter option

5. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
Katy Perry's Prismatic world tour! A-Mazing!

6. Shimmer or Matte eyeshadow?
As long as it's neutral, I like both!

7. What's the one thing you can't leave the house without?
my Phone

8. What products would you use for a 5 product face?
A good BB cream/ light foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick, brow product

9. What hyped up product disappointed you the most?
Not sure if it was hyped but the Benefit stay flawless primer really didn't work for me

10. What is your most worn pair of shoes?
A pair of Kurt Geiger black chelsea boots. I bought them at an outlet for £19 and have had them re-soled twice.

Lizzy's questions

1. Why did you decide to start a blog + how old is your blog?
I started it because I loved reading blogs and watching YouTube videos. My blog is almost 3 years old.

2. If you had to describe your blog in 3 words what would you say?
Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle 

3. What has been your biggest blogger achievement?
Going to the Manchester Arndale After Dark event and meeting Victoria from inthefrow 

4. Any regrets so far in your blogging experience?
Not living closer to where the events are, and not having enough time to blog

5. What is the best thing about owning a blog to you?
I love making content and interacting with my readers, viewers and other bloggers.

6. Any blog post of yours that stands out as being your favourite? (link?)
Gosh, I couldn't choose a favourite, I'm always trying to improve my blog so I'd usually say my latest one. 

7. All time best make-up bag item? GO!
That's hard! I always have whatever lipstick I'm wearing, a powder to top up, and usually a concealer.

8. Do you think it is easier these days for bloggers to become recognised due to social media such as twitter + instagram?
I'm not sure, I think blogging is changing all the time, and there are a lot more of us now, which might make it more difficult.

9. Any fears or challenges you have had to overcome as a blogger?
Yes, biting the bullet and starting a YouTube channel, which is something I've wanted to do since about 3 years before I started my blog! 

10. Where do you see your blog in 1 years time?
Hopefully still going, with more readers! 

Thankyou Lizzy for tagging me! If I haven't tagged you, you're still very welcome to do the tag! Make sure to tweet me your tags! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment