Friday 30 January 2015

The Netflix Tag.


















I've just re-subscribed to Netflix, and Jess from jesmgia.blogspot.co.uk tagged me to do the Netflix Tag, so I just had to dedicate a post to what I watch on Netflix! 
All Time Faves 
I'll start with the obvious one: Orange is the New Black, totally addictive and season 3 really needs to hurry up! I put off watching it for ages because it didn't sound like my cup of tea at all, but I watched one episode and was addicted after that! It's just a really good series! I also love Pretty Little Liars (which is now on Netflix!), The Vampire Diaries #delena , Gossip Girl (all 6 seasons are on there), Orphan Black, and the film LOL. I'm not sure why I like LOL so much, I must have seen it about 20 times but I just never get bored of it! 
Current Addiction 
Seeing as I've only just re-subscribed (I cancelled because of a lack of wi-fi speed at home, which I now have sorted) I'm catching up with PLL season 5. I'm always working or blogging so I haven't watched any TV properly since about September, so I've got a lot of catching up to do! I also want to watch American Horror Story season 2 and 3! 
Wish List 
Orphan Black season 2, seriously, this needs to be on there! I'd also like to see the Jane Eyre 2006 TV series back on, as it used to be on there and I'm not sure why it's been taken off, but it's my favourite thing ever. Also Downton Abbey could do with being on Netflix as itv player's adverts are annoying! Also I wish the Harry Potter films were on Netflix, as I really want to watch them all in order! 
Net peeve 
Basically when you run out of episodes to watch, which brings me back to, where is Orphan Black season 2?
Marathon Essentials 
Good wifi, somewhere to sit comfortably/ bed, a brew (tea, coffee, hot chocolate), and some nibbles if you're feeling naughty! I used to watch netflix whilst eating my meals when I was at uni.
You should watch
Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and American Horror Story

Thankyou so much to Jess for tagging me! I tag Beauty ClassyfiedThe Perks of Meg, and Beauty By Alice 
What do you like to watch on Netflix?


No comments:

Post a Comment