Tuesday 13 January 2015

Benefit Watts Up!


















You might remember me mentioning the Benefit Watts Up highlighter when I bought it way back in July. Purchasing the Charlotte Tilbury film star bronze and glow at the same time meant that this little gem never got opened, until a few weeks ago, when I remembered I still hadn't tried it. 
Well, I tried it once, and the rest is history. I love this thing! I'm not normally a huge fan of cream products, but this one is great. It applies easily over foundation (and powder), looks beautiful on the skin, and lasts all day! I'm so impressed with it that I just had to tell you all about it. 
The packaging is beautiful too. Benefit packaging is a bit hit and miss for me. I like it usually, but the cardboard packaging gets messy so quickly. This is great as it's not cardboard! The product is in a twist up stick formula too, which I find way easier to use (and keep clean!) than a cream highlighter compact. There is a little sponge on the other end of the product, which I haven't used, as personally, I think this highlighter blends beautifully with fingers. 
I know I'll be loving this product even more in Summer, as it's perfect for a bronzy glow too, as it's gold-tinted. 
It's not cheap, but I would really recommend it! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment