Saturday 31 January 2015

My most worn jewellery.
















I've never really talked about jewellery much on my blog before, and after showing you all my new ring from The Great Frog, I though it would be nice to blog about my other favourite pieces of jewellery. 
Watch 
This was a 21st birthday present from my grandma, and it's a Rose Gold watch from Michael Kors. Loads of people have these now, but I wear mine everyday. I like that it looks elegant, but is still chunky and modern. 
Necklace
My most worn necklace has to be the wishbone necklace, which is from Astrid & Miyu. It's very dainty and simple, but I just find that it goes with everything, and I find myself reaching for it more than any of my others. This is yellow gold plated, and is really affordable.
Bracelet
I like very simple bracelets, and have a few different ones, but this one from Whistles is my favourite. It's partly a bangle, and partly a leather wrap bracelet. It's very unique and again quite subtle, but it's comfortable to wear and goes with anything. 
Rings
I wear rings everyday, and I am nearly always wearing at least two of these. The plan gold V shaped one was a hand me down from my mum. It's real gold, and it's very easy to wear. Another one from my mum is my 3 diamond ring. I wear this ring every single day, and have done for years. I get loads of compliments on it, and I really love wearing it. The gold 'crown' style ring is from Whistles, and I got it when I bought the bracelet, again it's simple but I like it. My platinum ring with diamonds was a hand me down from my grandma. I don't wear this one much as it's a lot bigger than my other one, but it's really beautiful! Last but not least, my skull ring is the ghost warrior ring from The Great Frog.I'm not sure where you could find my other rings, as the Whistles one is no longer available, and I've no idea where my other ones came from, but if you're looking for similar things, I'd have a look in a jewellers or maybe a vintage jewellers. 
It's quite an unusual set of jewellery, but these are just my favourites (not my entire collection), and you can probably tell, I like mixing metals! I also like mixing daintier pieces with heavier ones, but it's all usually dependant on my mood, and what I'm wearing or doing that day! 
I hope that some of you may have found this interesting or useful! Have a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment