Saturday 24 January 2015

Breakfast at Benedict's





















I had a bit of a change today, and went out for breakfast with friends at Benedict's of Whalley. It's a little cafe, restaurant and deli in a little place called Whalley, which is sort of a half way meeting place for me and our friends. I know that for most of you, it won't be anywhere near you, but I've been thinking about doing some more lifestyle posts, so I thought it was a good place to start. The other thing is, is that I took these photos with my iPhone, (so they aren't my usual quality) as that was what I had with me! 
We had a lovely catchup over lattes and breakfast. I had the porridge with honey which was absolutely delicious. All of the food is made from good (good quality, and good for you) ingredients, and they have lots of healthy options. I think next time I go, I might try out their lunch menu, as everything looked really nice! 
Do let me know if you'd like to see more lifestyle posts in the future! And also, I still haven't decided whether to move to blogger or not, and am currently double posting everything on here and wordpress, so please let me know which platform you prefer! 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'll have a brand new YouTube video up tomorrow morning, so I hope that you'll enjoy that too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment