Friday 16 January 2015

The Origins Wonder duo

















If you've been watching my YouTube channel, it's probably no surprise that these two origins products have made their way into a blog post. I've used them in multiple videos, each time raving about how much I love them. I've also been recommending them on the beauty chats on twitter, so if you follow me there, chances are you've heard me mention these!

So what's so good about them? I'll start with the Origins Ginzing eye cream. This is a little gem, and I use it in the mornings to wake up tired eyes. I have to get up early monday - friday, which is definitely not one of my favourite things to do, and I usually have some form of puffy eyes or dark circles! This eye cream somehow manages to get rid of all that, and leaves my under eye area feeling moisturised and awake. The other thing I love is that it makes the perfect base for concealer. As it's so hydrating, the concealer applies beautifully, and I get a finish which makes my skin look healthy and radiant. It is expensive, but I know that I'll just have to repurchase it when this one runs out!

Onto the Origins Vitazing moisturiser, this is a tinted moisturiser, which isn't something I've used much of. I find a lot of moisturisers can leave my skin looking and feeling greasy, and making my foundation loose about half of its longevity. This moisturiser doesn't have any effect on that, and just leaves my skin with the perfect healthy glow, and a great base for foundation or BB cream. I've used it every single day since I got it, and am so obsessed with it now! Again, it's not cheap, but I know that I'll definitely be repurchasing it, as I haven't found anything this good!

Another thing to mention perhaps is that I have sensitive  combination skin, with both oily and dry patches, and neither of these products have caused any skin irritations or break outs.

Thumbs up from me!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment