Tuesday 27 January 2015

My new ring.
































I'd never really heard of The Great Frog until I saw a couple of bloggers wearing their rings a few months ago. I had a look at their website and absolutely loved their designs. I've been thinking about adding to my ring collection for a while now, but haven't found anything that I really loved. I've now got quite a long wish list for The Great Frog, as I'm super pleased with my first purchase. 
After debating for weeks on which ring to get, I finally went for the Ghost Warrior ring. All the jewellery is hand made from 925 silver and is really high quality, which also means that they aren't cheap. Saying that, they're much more affordable than some other jewellery, and to be honest, I'd rather have a few pieces of jewellery that I really love, than several lower quality pieces. 
I used the Great Frog's online ring sizer, as I don't live anywhere near London, (LA or New York) although I do plan on visiting their shop next time I am in London. My ring is the perfect size for me, but I love that they offer a free resize if it doesn't fit you. They also have a massive range of ring sizes available.
As for the ring, it's really comfortable to wear. I was worried it might be a little heavy, but it isn't too heavy (but not too light that it doesn't feel substantial, if you get me?)
The jewellery isn't for everyone, but I'm so in love with my new ring, and am already thinking about what to save up for next! 
A little note about the service too. Their packaging is lovely, and if the ring is in stock they post it next day before 1pm, which is really good, as let's face it, once you've ordered something, you want it now!! 
If you want to know more about my jewellery, I have another post coming on Saturday of my most worn jewellery. I'm also thinking of putting together a Great Frog wish list, so let me know if you'd be interested in that! 
Hope you're all having a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment