Tuesday 17 November 2015

Navy.




Superdry coat 
Dr Martens boots (similar)
Louis Vuitton bag (vintage) 

This was my outfit on Sunday - I managed to take these pictures in the hour that it didn't rain! Seriously this weather is just awful! Anyway, I picked this coat up from TK Maxx and although I know I don't need any more coats - I just couldn't resist a bargain and I don't have anything else like this. The rest of the outfit is pretty simple - my staple joni jeans, striped top and Dr Martens (these exact ones aren't available anymore but I've linked this year's version above). 



2 comments:

  1. I love this coat! so beaut, you look so cosy and ready for winter!

    Jen | Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! it's definitely very cold at the moment!

      Delete