Wednesday 1 April 2015

Shajan Indian Restaurant





Last Friday, I went out for a lovely meal with some friends. We had a great time catching up, and of course I took some quick snaps of the food to share with you all! We went to a local-ish Indian restaurant called Shajan, and it was absolutely amazing food! 

We had some poppadoms to start with, but I completely forgot to photograph them!For my main I had Vegetable Biryani with a mild sauce, which was delicious. There was loads of it though, so I actually brought half of it home and had it the next day! 

For desert I had the Orange sorbet, which was served in an actual orange peel! It was delicious! My mum had a caramel and almond desert, which I borrowed for the picture! 

I'd definitely go again to Shajan, as the food was amazing, and it wasn't too expensive either! 



No comments:

Post a Comment