Tuesday 7 April 2015

A Spring Outfit.







Warehouse jeans
The Great Frog rings - Ghost warrior & rose 

It feels like ages since I last did an outfit post! I used to love doing outfit posts, and I still do, but I really struggle to get good photos as I can't find a good lighting and camera set up at home! Anyway, I really wanted to show you this outfit, as I loved wearing it, and it features some of my new favourite items! 

The jeans and tee I showed in this haul video, as I picked them up at a Warehouse event. I'm absolutely in love with the jeans, they're skinny but are more relaxed than my Topshop Joni's and are perfect for weekends. I also think they are really flattering and are a good length. I really struggle to find well fitting jeans as my legs are just like tree trunks - honestly I really hate them, but these are perfect! And of course the top is so me - oversized, stripy and long-sleeved! 

The jacket I got from H&M online (sorry it's so creased - I hadn't realised it was that creased!) and of course I bought it for the eagle on the back! I love eagles (which dates back to my Pocahontas obsession) , and couldn't resist this! I got it with a 25% off code they had too, so it was really affordable. I often really don't suit beige, but I think I can just about get away with this! 

My jewellery is the same as I always wear - my rings that were from my mum, my Great frog rings, and my Michael Kors watch. And seeing as it wasn't raining (for once) I wore my old favourite white converse! 


No comments:

Post a Comment