Saturday 18 April 2015

Seventies Supercolor.







Primark Raincoat
Primark black jeggings

I genuinely thought I'd be the last person to try the Seventies trend. I really hated it for so long, but something (okay it's Megan Ellaby and her blog) have made me grow to love it. After wearing this top, I'm so obsessed with it now, probably because this top is so comfortable and effortless. 

Another new thing for me is colour. Straying away from my monochrome and denim I'm wearing a yellow raincoat, and bright orange Supercolor trainers! I know right, what is happening? I strangely really enjoyed wearing colour this day, so who knows, maybe you'll see a bit more colour on here! 

This yellow raincoat was a bargain at £18 and I love it! The jeggings were just £7 and although they aren't great quality and probably won't last very long, they are comfortable and are definitely worth the money, I just wish they were high-waisted. 

I also love that I've finally found a good place to take outfit photos, although it's weather permitting the neighbours' wall is working really well! 

Hope you all have a great weekend - theres a haul going up tomorrow on my Youtube channel! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment