Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dungarees & Double Denim.





Primark t-shirt 
Karl Lagerfeld bag

Following my ultimate-fail to show you these dungarees in my recent haul, I thought I'd do an outfit post to properly do them justice! I love these dungarees as they're on trend, but being black denim, are a bit more subtle. I rolled up mine as they are really long, and I just prefer them rolled up! 

Underneath I'm wearing my Primark tee which was only £3, and over it I'm wearing my new Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal vintage denim shirt, which I got in-store for £10. I love the vintage section in UO, and bought a few shirts recently that I love. 

I'm also wearing my trusty white converse, and on this day I was using my Karl Lagerfeld KARL embossed bag. My jewellery is the same as usual! 

Hope you're all having a lovely day! x



No comments:

Post a Comment