Wednesday 15 April 2015

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion.


I'm not normally a body spray person, but I think this may have converted me. My mum actually got this, but she didn't like the scent so she gave it to me. I'm absolutely obsessed with the stuff. I've been spritzing this on in the morning and throughout the day (when I've been at home) and I just love it. The fragrance lasts a really long time, which is pretty unusual for a body spray.
I also love the coconut scent of this. I'm not usually a sweet-scent person when it comes to fragrance, but this has completely changed my mind! It also smells amazing when worn with my YSL pink opium fragrance.
The mist is infused with Aloe Vera and Chamomile so it's kind so skin too, and hasn't given me any irritations. I'll definitely be having a look in the fragrance section next time I'm in a Victoria's Secret as I'm really impressed with this!

1 comment: